Technical Manager (Digital Printing)
Job reference: VHR/TMR/15022019. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Set up, operate, manage and control all the lab activities and documents following SOP including QC lab, R&D lab and equipment room
- Set up the quality control for local production
- Conduct the color macthing, lab test and report, TDS, MSDS and certificate enguiries from sale team and or customers to support the marketing
- Search for the new local and or oversea materials under SEA technical director advisable for cost saving and catching target
- Provide the customer on-site service such as technical advice, problem solving at press side, conduct the trial test run
- An established digital inks and printing company with a worldwide business.
- Bachelor degree in enginering and or related background.
- Minimum 10 years experience in related field.
- Preferably having experience in digital printing and inks
- Good leadership and able to work in a team.
Salary and benefits:
- Permanent position
- Attractive salary package
- Insurance covered
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology