Tax Manager (Logistic Company)
Job reference: VHR/TAM/12042018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Responsible for operation in taxation, reporting, general controls, and general administration of the company in tax departement and ensure these operation are functioned effectively and efficiently.
- Planning, managing, coordinating, directing and control tax activities.
- Review tax report is accurate and on-time
- Able to make tax planning
- Able to handle tax audit.
- Tax brevet will be advantages.
- An established transportation and logistic company based in Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia.
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in tax and accounting from transportation or logistic company.
- Able to speaks English and Mandarin both oral and written.
- Have a good skill of MS Office and Tax software.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Brevet A/B certificate.
- Understand about Tax regulation in Indonesia.
- Proactive and have a good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good personality in terms of fast, agile, accurate, honest and hands on.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work overtime if needed.
- Multitasking and self driven.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Bekasi based.
- Medical and insurance covered.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology