System Support Manager
Job reference: VHR/SSMR/2015. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Adhere to health, safety and security procedures
- Maintain safe personal & hygiene presentation standards
- Develop and adhere to Job Safety Analysis (JSA’s) and Point of Work Risk Assessments (POWRA) in regards to all potentially hazardous tasks
- Model, set goals and monitor progress on achieving high standards of performance and behaviour
- Develop team commitment and co-operation
- Participate and implement Client and Company induction and training modules.
- Develop and monitor operational safety tool box talks
- Promote best practice and internal training opportunities appropriate for position as agreed with management and outlined on Company Training Matrix
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at designated places as dictated by signage or instruction
- Make sure every daily issues are processing in NAV on time.
- Follow up and assign the issue and coordination with the others to solve this issue.
- Support services company for mining and oil & gas companies.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Information System, Information Technology or any diiscpline scienes are related.
- Able in English both in oral and written.
- Microsoft certification.
- 3 -5 years experience in Business Process/Business Development.
Experience in developing custom web parts and SharePoint application using Visual Studio, Net, Perl, XML, ASP, VB, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Jquery, SQL Server, Web Services, InfoPath, security, instrumentation, exception handling, SharePoint handling and integration with ERP System.
Experience with hybird (on perm/cloud) environments.
Knowing in MS. SharePoint.
Expert with SharePoint product foundation (SharePoint 2010/2013) as well as expertise with web interface design/development and Microsoft development frame work.
Having knowledge about how to manage & develop SharePoint in the cloud environments.
Salary and benefits:
- Attrative salary package
- Medical and Insurance benefits
- Festive allowance
- You may apply directly in application section below or please send your resume in English with MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology