Job reference: VHR/SRT/10/16. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Preparing the training modules and materials.
- Develop customized in-house programs with relevant training modules and materials from research process.
- Conduct the customized training programs.
- Source and recommend training programs from internal or external.
- Ensure the quality of programs and evaluate training effectiveness of staff.
- Establish training & performance records by intensive control and evaluation, rewards and punishment.
- Enhance the competency of store staff by conducting in-class training and continues review at stores (visit store based on schedule)
An established fashion retail company based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Minimum Bachelor degree, any major (fresh graduate are welcome), maximum age 30 years old
- Have no less than 1 (one) years of proven track record in training & development area including talent management at retail-related industry
- Good in English (both oral & written); Mandarin would be an advantage
- Outstanding presentation, leadership & mentoring skills
- Have coaching skills, analytical and have high motivation to develop people
- Positive mindset, ability to work in team and individually, effective communication and high standards of professionalism and result-oriented
- Attention to detail & trustworthy with pleasant personality
- Willing to travel if required
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Insurance and bonus covered
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology