Sr Business Process & Support Manager (Coal Mining)
Job reference: VHR/SMBPS/110520. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
As Senior Manager Business Process & Support you will report to the Board of Directors, provide suggestion and solution for the development of company by doing business process and risk management approaches to keep company's compliance and achieve targets.
Our client is a national coal mining owner at Jakarta and the project is located at East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
It is a big group with various businesses all over the world.
1. Candidate must have mininum of Bachelor degree from Finance/Industrial Engineering/Mining Engineering from reputable universities.
2. Candidate must have experience at least 10 to 15 years as Business Process/Risk Management/Internal Audit.
3. Depth knowledge of business process improvement and risk management for mining industry.
4. Good knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
5. Experience in preparing policies and procedures.
6. Hold certificate in Business Process, Risk Management, Balance Score Card and Six Sigma.
7. Certified in TOT or having the ability to deliver presentation related to its responsibilities.
Salary and benefits:
1. Attractive remuneration and benefits.
2. Good career path.
Please send application to email@example.com
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology