Sr Human Resources Manager (Holding company - Coal Mining)
Job reference: VHR/SHRM/2309201. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
Senior Human Resources Manager will responsible to oversee the overall of human resources management for holding company and its subsidiaries.
The person will report directly to the Board of Directors and working at Head Office, Jakarta.
This is a challenging opportunity as the successful candidate with great performance will have the opportunity to be General Manager and developing the company.
Our client is a multinational holding company with businesses in trading and producing coal mining, the Head Office is located at South Jakarta with approximately 200 employees and growing.
The successful candidate will receive opportunity to provide contribution to the growth of its company and at the same time receive many challenges from the Senior Human Resources Manager role.
- Minimum bachelor of psychology or human resources management from top ten universities in Indonesia.
- Hold certified in Human Resources Management field.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with 7 years at managerial level.
- Good understanding about rules and regulations in mining industry.
- Advanced level of leadership and human resources management skills.
- Advanced level of English language skill (both in written and speaking).
- Depth knowledge of problem solving in timely manner, strategical thinker, teamwork, self motivator, innovative and highly integrity.
- Willing to work at company's site (if needed).
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary and remuneration package.
- Great and challenging opportunity to join a multinational and holding company.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology