Sales Executive (EPC Company)
Job reference: VHR/SEE/11082017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Achieve sales targets through the identification of potential prospects, use of cold calling, references and contact network to identify leads, then qualification of the prospect’s needs, presentation of solutions and closing of sales.
- Build business through recognizing prospects and selling.
- Identify business opportunities and analyze sales options.
- Identify prospects and follow up on them to generate business.
- Enter all proposal information in CRM software, including a copy of PO and Tender Summary Sheets for closed sales.
- Determine customers’ needs and provide them with possible business solutions.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- A multinational engineering procurement construction (EPC) company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Bachelor Degree/ MBA in Sales and Marketing
Skill and Qualifications:
- 3 – 4 years of sales or marketing experience.
- The ability to sell
- The ability to handle customers efficiently
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Negotiation Skills
- Having high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
Salary and benefits:
- Atttractive salary package
- Bonus allowance
- Insurance and annual leaves covered.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology