Supply Chain Management (Senior Management Level)
Job reference: VHR/SCHM/2016. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Leads the development and implementation of supply chain strategy to support enterprise goals.
- Develops capabilities and supply chain initiatives to support supply chain performance over a multi-year horizon, and is responsible for supply chain processes, infrastructure, and enablers.
- Leads senior management routines to monitor core supply chain performance, including delivering against product and service level agreements and cost objectives.
- Directly reports to the company Country President and dotted line to the Regional Vice President the with accountability for financial, service, and quality metrics in the supply chain management from end to end.
- Position’s scope may be worldwide or regional, usually involving management of a large organization and high annual budgets.
- One of the biggest steel manufaturer company which working in Indonesia and global.
- Indonesian citizen.
- Minimum Master degree from reputable Universities, usually in Business or Engineering, required—with MBA preferred.
- Candidate is a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution.
- He/She should have the ability to interact at the highest levels of the company.
- Extensive experience in supply chain management from end to end at multinational companies and from FMCG industry is preferable.
- Certifications such as those in Six Sigma, Operations or Inventory Management a plus.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Medical and Insurance
- Bonus allowance
- You may apply directly in application section below or please send your resume in English with MS word format to email@example.com
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology