Repair Maintenance Scheduler
Job reference: VHR/RMS/07022017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Make a weekly and monthly work plan based on the Master Schedule to be targeted for the field team.
- Calculate and evaluate the productivity of the work related to resource needs in the field.
- Make a revised schedule in the event of delays and make plans related to the acceleration of the analysis of resource requirements to achieve this acceleration.
- Assist the site manager in the making weekly or monthly work plan.
- An established contruction and mining company based in Indonesia.
1. D3 / S1 Civil Engineering
2. Experience in road and bridge project with the same title a minimum of 3/5 years
3. Mastering MC Project.
4. Have loyalty, integrity, good communication and discipline
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Willing to be based in Pekalongan, Central Java, Indonesia.
- Please send your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology