Regional Manager Indonesia (Mining Solution Company)
Job reference: VHR/RMI/31012017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Responsible for the good governance and administration of business in Indonesia
- Ensure adherence to the company’s corporate and local policies
- Executive and Board reporting as required
- Identify new markets, products and clients
- Collaborative approach with exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with international colleagues, partners and clients
- Oversee the management of local operations staff, ensuring satisfactory levels of reporting in Client Projects.
- Manage all human resource requirements including recruitment, training and performance management
- A leading, global provider of innovative software solutions for the geolical exploration and mining industry.
- Mining industry experience
- Minimum 10 years’ management experience
- Microsoft Office, finance ERP and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system proficiency
- Have a strong understanding of the mining landscape
- Preferably have strong knowledge of mining sotfware packages.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Bonus and insurance covered
- Annual leaves.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology