Job reference: VHR/RM/012018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Manage recruitment team.
- Delivering a diverse range of recruitment management and operational activities.
- Develop recruiting plan and strategy for the company.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process including designs, develops and maintain the process of recruitment.
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters.
- Handle materials that support the recruiting process.
- Conduct recruiting promotions and incentives as appropriate.
- Other duties as required.
Our client is a subsidiary company of holding group consists of various industries such as Food & Beverages, Retails, Insurance, Property, Heavy Equipment, Mining, Contractor and etc.
- Minimum Bachelor of Psychology or relevant major from reputable Universities.
- Should have minimum of 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Proven experience of massive recruitment in retails, hospitality, airlines or similar industry.
- Depth understanding of all job functions in a company to be able to ask relevant questions during interview.
- Experience in personally rigorously checking of work references to gain additional insight into prospects work attitude/experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage to handle variety of task and multitasking.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Willing to travel if required.
Salary and benefits:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and being rewarded with a competitive salary in a role which you can make you own within a supportive and passionate team.
To apply for this position please send your resume in English and MS word to email@example.com
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology