Recruitment Manager (Mining/Construction Company)
Job reference: VHR/REC/02022018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Manage recruitment team.
- Delivering a diverse range of recruitment management and operational activities.
- Develop recruiting plan and strategy for the company.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process including designs, develops and maintain the process of recruitment.
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters.
- Handle materials that support the recruiting process.
- Conduct recruiting promotions and incentives as appropriate.
- Other duties as required.
One of the leading mining and construction company in Indonesia.
- Minimum Bachelor of Psychology or relevant major from reputable Universities.
- Should have minimum of 8 years of experience in similar position.
- Proven experience of massive recruitment in mining or similar industry.
- Depth understanding of all job functions in a company to be able to ask relevant questions during interview.
- Experience in personally rigorously checking of work references to gain additional insight into prospects work attitude/experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage to handle variety of task and multitasking.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Willing to travel to sites if required.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive compensation and benefit
- Career path
- Mining environment.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology