Quality Control Inspector (Manufacturing Company)
Job reference: VHR/QCI/09032018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
Tactical quality inspection and quality control activity to be conducted based on workload scheduling;
- Pilot run inspection together with Product Develpment team
- In-process inspections
- Final inspections
- Raw material and component inspections
- Update collection file
- On Site testing as needed and directed by testing lab
- Investigate and determine cause of quality issues.
- Assist with supplier quality audits
- Understanding quality control requirements
- Understanding of victorinox existing and new products to know key inspextion points and key product fetures.
- A esthablished manufaturer from Switzerland.
- BA/BS in Business engineering or related field
- More than 3 years experience in qulaity control and quality assurance
- Proven experience in qulaity inspections
- Some oral and written english communications skills required
- Excellent project management skills
- Microsoft office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and adobe illustrator.
- Proficiency with ERP systems.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Contract based
- Will be base in Semarang, central Java, Indonesia.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology