Project Engineer (Coal Mining)
Job reference: VHR/PRE/022019. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Completing engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements
- Overseeing all aspects of an engineering team at the design department
- Controlling and maintaining project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems at the design department, to ensure timely and cost effective completion of the project
Our client is a national coal mining owner company at Jakarta with project located at East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
It is a subsidiary company from big group of various industries all over the world.
- To be successful in this role, you must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering
- Ideal candidate should have minimum 5 years experiences similar role at mining industry.
- Good knowledge of mining operational and procedures including project budget plan, review technical drawing plan, calculate the volume of land and water works, civil works, electrical and piping works, control commissioning works.
- Emphasis on problem solving and analytical skills.
- Having good communication skill.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to work in East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Salary and benefits:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and being rewarded with a competitive salary in a role which you can make you own within a supportive and passionate team.
To apply for this position please send your resume in English and MS word to email@example.com
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology