Job reference: VHR/PJMR/2015. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Analysing project tenders
- Preparing programmes and the allocation of labour resource’s
- Overseeing the placement of Purchase orders and Supplier prices.
- Managing the contract budget target’s
- Manage Contract Terms and Conditions
- Submitting Progress claims
- Submitting Variations
- Notifying the client of delays and claiming extension of time entitlements
- Monthly Reporting and assessing the cost of Labour, Materials, Subcontractors, and expenses for the projects/contracts.
- Negotiate new tenders and opportunities with existing customers.
- Growing multinational services company for Oil & Gas and Mining companies
- The Project Manager must possess qualifications at an Institute of Technology or Tertiary level in the relevant electrical or fire protection trade/engineering sector.
- Functional operations of a contracting company.
- Contractual experience with reviewing and executing construction contract
- Understand and working knowledge of Construction Project Management
- Understand quantity surveying (technical drawings, specifications and BOQ) and prepare tenders
- Measure and assess the quantities of materials from drawings forming part of the business’s projects
- Be able to establish costing and valuation of variations to contracts.
- Experience in identifying potential direct labour and supervision staff to manage the projects.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive compensation and benefit.
- You may apply directly in application section below or please send your resume in English with MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology