Purchasing Import (Agronomy Company)
Job reference: VHR/PIS/16042018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Responsible in manage day to day export and import activities.
- Manage purchasing
- Supply management
- Negotiation with the vendor
- Manage the shipping
- A growing agronomy and chemical company based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Bachelor degree in any major.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in related field.
- Having Mandarin skills in both written and oral.
- Having knowledge in purchasing, export, import and PPJK.
- Good communication skills.
Salary and benefits:
- Permanent position.
- Attractive salary package.
- BPJS covered.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology