Job reference: VHR/PER/01/2017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Leads in efforts to assure quality products, processes and services associated with packaging materials.
- Leads efforts to assure compliance with appropriate Regulations and Standards impacting packaging projects.
- Develop new or revise testing methods, procedures, documentation and techniques to assure customer requirements are being met and labor efficiency and productivity are achieved.
- Conduct process and product data analysis to routinely monitor process capability. and product acceptance criteria (SPC & SQC) in conjunction with Process Engineer
- Evaluate current equipment processes and procedures to ensure optimal performance.
- Smooth operations lamination, extrusion, and gravure production with minimal quality issues.
- Support Technical Manager in developing products streamlined with existing mix, developing process conditions for those products, and ensuring issues are resolved timely during scale-up.
- Optimize process conditions resulting in waste/claims/process downtime minimization.
- Support Technical and Quality Manager in claims investigations and implementing corrective actions.
- Global leader in responsible global packaging solutions supplying a broad range of rigid & flexible packaging products into the food, beverage, healthcare, home and personal care and tobacco packaging industries
- Minimum of bachelor degree from mechanical engineering, chemical engineering from reputable universities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Process Engineer at packaging industry.
- Excellent communication skills and able to effectively communicate between departments
- Strong foundation in quality assurance principles and techniques required as well as in-depth knowledge of quality principles.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities effectively
- Knowledge of laboratory test equipment and validation studies preferred.
- Strong computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Office products. Comfortable using a variety of software packages. Able to think clearly and analytically to resolve technical and logistic problems. Ability to work with a wide range of people from production to senior management; must be able to develop positive working relationships. Active listening skills are essential.
Salary and benefits:
- Monthly based attractive salary
- Insurance covered
- Willing to be based in Jakarta & Tangerang
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology