Procedure Compliance Officer (Mining Company)
Job reference: VHR/PCO/12022018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
The main purpose of this position is to ensure that the company complies with the Companies Act, mining, environmental, health and safety, etc. and all other applicable legislation in respect of all its operations. The company strives to ensure that it complies with all applicable good governance principles, codes and all corporate best practice prescripts and guidelines.
- Arrange and co-ordinate board meetings, board sub-committee meetings and the annual general meetings of members in accordance with the MOI and all applicable legislation
- Providing compliance support to the Head Lead and the Executive Management team
- Providing the directors of the company collectively and individually with guidance as to their duties, responsibilities and powers
- Oversee all other compliance related activities.
- An established mining company based in Indonesia.
- Graduate with Commercial / Financial / Legal Degree advantageous
- At least 3 years’ prior experience in a similar role
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Team player, able to build solid relationships with clients, colleagues and other key stakeholders
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Travelling to sites
- Covered insurance and medical
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology