Principal Advisor Drill Blast (Mining Services Company)
Job reference: VHR/PAD/012018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Driving safety standards and acting as a role model for good safety behaviours,
- Ensure all applicable safety performance measures are achieved,
- Ensure legislative and corporate compliance of company iD&B activities,
- Ensure each projects D&B activities support safety, environment, community, geotechnical and
- design requirements,
- Support company operations to review, improve and optimise D&B activities for best practice and
- optimal efficiency,
- Ensure that all necessary records are collated and filed in accordance with company policy,
- statutory and contractual requirements,
- Management of explosive supplier agreement and relevant software agreements,
- Coordinate with explosive suppliers to deliver reliable and cost effective supply of services,
- Support estimating team and providing guidance and advice for winning new work.
- Promote a professional working relationship between Company, Clients, Sub-contractors and
- Educate, coach, advise and support D&B resources and activities across projects,
- Represent company when dealing with external agencies (government, suppliers, etc),
- Liaise with global corporate D&B team outside of Indonesia to ensure single approach to D&B and
- Indonesian project standards are in line with global standards.
One of the biggest multinational mining services in Indonesia
- Understanding of mining and D&B principles, design concepts and operations,
- Proficient in Vulcan, Minescape and/or other relevant mine design software and relevant drill and blast design software,
- Familiar with mining and D&B regulatory and legislative requirements in Indonesia,
- An established industry reputation as a competent D&B professional.
- Diverse and significant domestic and international experience in blasting within open pit mining operations, both metalliferous and coal.
- A history of management of improvement programmes to deliver value adding outcomes is critical.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a blasting professional with a mix of operational and technical experience.
- Proficient in written and spoken Indonesian and English language,
- Self-motivated, good analytical skills, strong communication skills in order to facilitate the accurate transfer of information to all areas of the company, computer literate and a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Multinational environment
- Jakarta based
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology