National Project Manager (EPC Company)
Job reference: VHR/NPCM/1108201. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
Job Purpose Statement:
The National Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of the company’s projects/contracts in compliance with the Companies procedures, he is responsible for:
- Analysing project tenders
- Preparing programmes and the allocation of labour resource’s
- Overseeing the placement of Purchase orders and Supplier prices.
- Managing the contract budget target’s
- Manage Contract Terms and Conditions
- Submitting Progress claims
- Submitting Variations
- Notifying the client of delays and claiming extension of time entitlements
- Monthly Reporting and assessing the cost of Labour, Materials, Subcontractors, and expenses for the projects/contracts.
- Negotiate new tenders and opportunities with existing customers.
- A multinational engineering procurement construction company (EPC) based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Bachelor degree or Tertiary level in the relevant electrical or fire protection trade/engineering sector.
- 10 years’ experience in related field
- Having experience in International network
- Familiar with Mining, Oil & Gas Industry
- Understand and working knowledge of Construction Project Management
- Understand quantity surveying (technical drawings, specifications and BOQ) and prepare tenders
- Experience in identifying potential direct labour and supervision staff to manage the projects.
- Be able to establish a safe working environment for the company’s employee’s and other employee’s working in the vicinity of our contracts.
- Have an excellent level of technical knowledge in all areas of the relevant trade in contracting (electrical and/or wet fire protection)
- Demonstrate the ability to operate computerized spreadsheets and word processing programs, project management software at a highly proficient level. (Microsoft Office).
- Effective verbal and listening communications
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Insurance and leaves covered
- Safety working environment
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology