National Contract Manager (Construction)
Job reference: VHR/NCM/12032019. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
National Contracts Manager will oversee all proposals and contracts related to company businesses.
Our client is a multinational company running the business in Indonesia and the Head Office is located at Jakarta. The business is for Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
It is a good opportunity for successful candidate to join the client.
- Bachelor of Law from reputable universities in Indonesia or overseas.
- Minimum 10 years working experience dealing with proposals and contracts management at Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies.
- Depth understanding and advanced level of skill for pre-contract review and contract management for EPC companies.
- Depth understanding and advanced level of skill to provide accurate and timely counsel to top management in variety of legal matters and issues.
- Advanced level of skill to provide specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliances.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Advanced level of English skill (written and speaking).
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Interesting career opportunity.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology