Senior Mine Planning Engineer (Mining Company)
Job reference: VHR/MPE/12022018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
Mine Planning (Mine Design & Scheduling)
- Manage and provide mine planning long term mine planning
- Mine engineering support
- Mining engineering project study and evaluation.
- Design and scheduling for coal mining.
- Familiar with mining software.
- Identify and define exploitation activity and gold mining competencies
- Monitoring design execution & evaluate execution result
- An established mining company based in Indonesia.
- Bachelor degree mining, geology department.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years of experience.
- familiar working in roster system.
- Willing to be placed on site.
- Experience in mine planning (design and scheduling) for coal mining projects.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package.
- Will be based in Melak, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Roster system.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology