Logistic Manager (Mining/Construction Company)
Job reference: VHR/LM/111112017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Mining and construction leading engineering company in Indonesia
- Minimum a college degree from an internationally recognized University.
- Minimum 10+ years of total working experience in multinational company.
- Experience in 3rd party logistics and warehousing of commodities is required.
- Knowledge of the shipping and logistics management industries.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Literate in both English/Bahasa Indonesia languages.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package.
- Medical and Insurance.
- Bonus allowance.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology