Legal Land Manager
Job reference: VHR/LLMR/2015. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Manage and develop legal land team
- Develop legitimate and viable land acquisition strategy, manage its implementation, supervising the review of land transaction documents and counseling the management on various land related matters.
- Develop networks and represent the Company in appearing before any and all relevant authorities and organizations, private institutions, legal entities and individuals relating to land acquisition matters
- Submit, supervise, monitor and manage the processing of any and all licensing/permit relating to land acquisition
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Legal and member of the High Management.
A joint venture company between Indonesia government and multinational company in railways construction company.
- To be successful in this role, you must possess at least a Bachelor Degree of Law from Reputable University
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in managerial position for managing land acquisition
- Understand and demonstrated ability to handle and mange resolve complex land acquisition issues, with substantial experience in developing land acquisition strategy and managing its implementation including liaising and interfacing with Government authorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independent with minim supervision.
Salary and benefits:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and being rewarded with a competitive salary in a role which you can make you own within a supportive and passionate team.
To apply for this position please send your resume in English and MS word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology