General Manager Logistic (Mining/Construction Company)
Job reference: VHR/LGT/23112017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- To lead, coordinate and control Logistic and Warehouse operations at each site, including the provision of goods, stock and inventory, planning for Mine and construction operational needs met with cost effective and efficient and quality of goods in accordance with the required specifications.
- Lead, coordinate and control monitoring and review for all jobs and reports that must be made by Logistic Manager and his staff.
- Control the cross check report for stock take fiscal inventory Control of receipt of goods warehouse according to procedure
- One of the leading mining and construction company in Indonesia.
- Minimum S1 / S2 Accounting or Management.
- Minimum work experience in Mining and Logistics 10-15 years.
- Have a strong leadership spirit.
- Can be active English
- Understanding Procurement programs
- Understand the principles of health and work safety and environmental management system (SMK3L)
- Have loyalty, integrity and good communication and high discipline (Role Modeling).
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Sites at Berau, Kalimantan
- Top Level position.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology