Job reference: VHR/INER/2015. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- This role presents a rare opportunity to join a growing organization in a very exciting and rapid growing market area.
- Developing engineer that has good grounding in the technical aspects of Electrical, Process or mechanical engineering but looking for the next step to develop your career.
- Provide critical knowledge and guidance to our project group for all electrical, instrumentation and controls systems works. You will be experienced in the fields of on shore Oil & Gas.
- Instrumentation detailed engineering, calibration and testing.
- Production of detailed work procedures and methodology statements.
- Project engineering.
- Supporting the Project Manager as required.
- Tender Evaluation and Technical Queries.
- The position requires extensive travel across Indonesia and occasionally within the region and to remote areas and project sites.
- Multinational oil and gas services company
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical/Process and/or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Professional Engineer Registered in Indonesia.
- Around 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- Good command in English (speaking and writing) is required.
- Good time management capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are essential.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry is a prerequisite.
- Broad knowledge of International and industry Standards
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- You may apply directly in application section below or please send your resume in English with MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology