ICT Manager (Coal Mining)
Job reference: VHR/ICTM/022019. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
As ICT Manager you will report to the Senior Manager Business Process & Support and lead a team in Jakarta office. Main responsibilities are support company's operational by provide information infrastructure and service, communication and telecommunication in efficient and effective ways.
Our client is a national coal mining owner company with Head Office at Jakarta, Indonesia. The project is located at East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
It is a subsidiary of big group with various industries such as steel, heavy equipment, property, FMCG, insurance, mining and etc.
Once you join the team, you will have opportunity to enhance knowledge, skills and career path within the group.
1. Candidate must have minimum bachelor degree of Indutsrial Engineering/Informatics Technology from reputable universities.
2. Candidate must have working experience at least 5 to 7 years.
3. Good level of skill in SAP programming/use it on daily basis.
4. Able to work individually or team work.
5. Good level of English language skills (written and spoken).
Salary and benefits:
1. Attractive remuneration and benefits.
2. Good career path.
Please send application to email@example.com
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology