Head of Repair Maintenance
Job reference: VHR/HRM/07022017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
1. Lead, coordinate and control the entire apparatus and operator readiness ready and worthy to be operated.
2. To lead, coordinate and control the supply of spare parts and support facilities.
3. Lead, coordinate and control the preparation of the equipment maintenance program.
4. Lead, coordinate and control the activities purchase of goods / tools according to project level.
5. Leading, coordinating and controlling the labeling information on any item kept in order to avoid misuse.
6. Lead, coordinate and control the way the storage of goods and record the entry and exit of goods in the warehouse.
7. Make / prepare daily, weekly, monthly established by the company and other statements with respect to the duties and responsibilities.
8. Make the minutes of acceptance / rejection of spare parts or other goods after controlling the quality and quantity (by quality control).
9. Seek / Data surveyed the prices of goods and materials from suppliers per puppets and corporate / enterprise manufacturers.
10. Always coordination with quality engineers and quantity engineer in the implementation of the delivery of materials.
11. Record and record the stock of the company's goods (materials / material, supply of spare parts).
- An established contruction and mining company based in Indonesia.
1. S1 Mechanical Engineering or D3 min
2. Experience project with the same title minimum 5-7 years
3. Mastering logistics management, equipment
4. Have a strong leadership
5. Understand the inventory management
6. Understand the maintenance of equipment
7. Understand the principles of safety management systems and occupational health and environmental (SMK3L).
8. Have loyalty, integrity, good communication and discipline
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- 3 positions available
- willing to be based in Pekalongan, Central Java, Indonesia.
- Please send your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology