Human Resources Manager (Mining Company)
Job reference: VHR/HRM/06062018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
Responsible in manage all human resources activities in general from recruitment area, industrial relation, payroll and all matters related to HR.
Manage HR staffs both in head office and sites.
HR planning and including man power planning, also manage all HR projects
Reporting to HR Director
- Established mining company based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Minimun 5 years experience in similar role.
- Good communication.
- Willing to travel to the sites.
- Experience in mining area will be an advantages.
Salary and benefits:
- 1 available permanent position.
- Attractive salary package
- Insurance and Medical covered.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology