Human Capital & Remuneration Manager (Coal Mining Company)
Job reference: VHR/HCR/30082018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Responsible in recruitment based on Manpower planning.
- Responsible in review and fullfill the job profile for the employee.
- Review and implement human capital policy (SOP) and remuneration.
- Analyze remuneration for the employee using HAY system.
- Compile the strategy & design of the corporate compesation and benefit.
- Develop HR information system.
- Manage the talent management and talent pool.
- Review BPJS employement and BPJS Medical.
- Manage the yearly salary survey.
- Responsible in manage the payroll and other benefits of the employees.
- Established mining company based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Bachelor degree of Psychology, Economy Management or Accountancy
- Preferable certifed in Job Analysis, Job Evaluation and BEI Interview
- Having knowledge and understand about compensation and benefit based on HAY’s Group
- Experience in talent aquisition function and talent management
- Experience in budget and planning of HR departement
- Experience in related field 5-7 years
- Having good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in MS Office and SAP (HR Modul)
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary packages.
- Bonus and Insurance covered.
- Jakarta based.
Please submit your update resume by email to email@example.com
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology