HR Compensation & Benefit Manager (Gold Mining Company)
Job reference: VHR/HCB/24102018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Ensure that legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective labor agreement and assess industry trends to be considered on developing and implementing reward management.
- Plan and design corporate cash and non-cash compensation and benefits as part of total reward management and to increase the quality of life for employees.
- Plan, develop, and strategize employee education and communication programs on company reward management system as part employee awareness program through optimizing line management's involvement on that programs.
- Ensure that market salary survey provides accurate salary and benefits data and information including market participants design, type of salary information, consultants etc. as to get accurate external competitiveness position against market and to allow proper comparison between jobs, grades and overall company compensation and benefits.
- Review, plan/design, and implement competitive compensation and benefits program to attract and retain our high potential and performed employees.
- Provide expert advice and direction to management of privatized company in handling labor issues related.
- An established gold mining company based in Indonesia.
- S1 Degree in Management or Human Resources (Preferably S2)
- At least 12 years of experiences in Corporate HR Compensation & Benefits.
- Having good core competencies (knowledge, skills & Characters)
- Good work ethic
Salary and benefits:
- Jakarta based
- Attractive salary packages
- multinational environment.
Please submit your update resume to email@example.com
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology