General Superintendent (Mining/Construction Company)
Job reference: VHR/GST/07022017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
1. To coordinate all of the work in the field.
2. Responsible for the entire implementation of the project from beginning to end.
3. Carry out work in accordance with the contract.
4. Responsibility for all operational and functional activity.
5. Monitoring project progress daily, gap analysis, corrective action, problem solving
6. Self-starter, monitoring labor, equipment and supporting tools
7. Relationships with internal and external PU owner and reports.
8. Jump corrective action if any issue -issue of owner (PU)
- An established mining and construction company based in Indonesia.
- Education min S1 in Civil Engineering
- Minimum - 7-10 Years’ Experience in the field of road contractors evidenced by a Certificate of Expertise "Associate Expert Way" (SKA) “Ahli Madya Jalan”
- Able to operate Ms. Office, AutoCAD
- Familiar with mining and construction industry is an advantages
- Having loyalty, integrity, good communication and discipline
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Willing to be based in Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Bonus and medical covered.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology