Graphic Designer (UAE based)
Job reference: VHR/GPDR/06/2016. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- The graphic designer is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion. They effectively communicate and coordinate with the Art Director to execute deliverables.
- Work with the Art Director to develop and execute design concept.
- Implement design using brand-standard colors, images, type style, and layout for use in email campaigns, print collateral, event support and other marketing initiatives.
- Create visual mockups to show design work in context.
- Present design work to the Art Director and other internal clients for review.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing.
- Other duties as assigned
Multinational company focusing in hospitality business based in UAE - Dubai
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or related field
1 to 2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
Multi-national experience in hospitality busineses are preferable
High attention to details
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary and benefits:
- Basic salary
- Visa provided (working and employement)
- Housing allowance
- Medical allowance
- You may apply directly in application section below or please send your resume in English with MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology