General Manager Repair & Maintenance (Mining/Construction Company)
Job reference: VHR/GM/21112017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- To lead, coordinate and control the use, operation and maintenance of all necessary Vehicle and Heavy Equipment Units including the provision of spare parts and supporting facilities in the implementation of the Coal Mining & Infrastructure Project to support the achievement of a timely and productive project, meeting the standards of quality and cost.
- Create a monthly budget and monitor "Plan Budget and Actual Cost" and analyze it cause if actual budget is bigger than planning cost
- Coordinate with RM Manager in finding solutions to all problems that occur in the field, so as to analyze and minimize down time.
- Perform periodic site visits and evaluate performance and presentations to BOD.
- One of the leading mining and construction company in Indonesia.
- S1 / S2 Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in the field of Mining and Construction Repair and Maintenance of at least 10 years.
- Have an understanding of heavy equipment, machinery, electrical and mechanical.
- Have a strong leadership spirit. 5. Understand and understand inventory management.
- Understand and understand equipment maintenance.
- Understand the principles of occupational safety and health and environmental management systems (SMK3L).
- Have loyalty, integrity and good communication and high discipline (Role Modeling).
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Travelling to sites regularly
- Top level position
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology