Finance Manager (Coal Fired Power Plant)
Job reference: VHR/FINM/022019. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
As Finance Manager you will work under the supervision and guidance of Senior Business Services and Plant Manager. Responsible to organize staffs, direct and controls administration, accounting, clerical functions and other functions associated with the operation of company's power plants.
Our client is a coal fired power plant located at East Java, Indonesia. It is a subsidiary of multinational energy group with many projects all over the world.
1. Candidate must hold minimum bachelor degree of finance/accounting/management from reputable universities.
2. Candidate must have minimum 10 years of working experience in coal fired power station or similar industry and working as Manager for the past 5 years.
3. Depth knowledge and skills in purchase agreement, financial, contract management, Indonesian taxes, accounting management, operation and maintenance accounting practices.
4. Good level of skills in English language (written and spoken), computerize programs and International business rules and procedures.
Salary and benefits:
1. Attractive remuneration and benefits.
2. Good career path.
3. Opportunity to work with multinational company.
Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology