Fire Detection & Alarm System Design Engineer (EPC Company)
Job reference: VHR/FDA/02102017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
Formulate technical solutions and alternatives to resolve complex fire detection system installation requirements and application design issues
- Select and assign tender or project team members for each work scope undertaken; ensure timely completion within the deadline and customer requirements
Check, test, diagnose equipment and installation problems and provide remedies for any malfunction weather before, during or after the installation process areas.
Complete detailed service reports for Client upon any rectification process following standard reporting formats.
Provide detailed pre‐sales and/or post‐sales technical support including presentations, installation testing and commissioning and maintenance services support to customers.
Proactive in maintaining updated understanding of latest equipment technology and the ability to recommend new business tools for users as requested.
Identify customers purchasing requirements and system technical specification, assist in formulating sales strategy and advise sales and marketing force; interact with related engineering groups to affect desired design changes to equipment.
Guide teams in providing technical solutions to customers; identifying customers purchasing requirements and system technical specification; interact with engineering groups to assist in the design changes to equipment.
Train and communicate with customers on system applications and operational use; Train and guide junior engineers.
Communicate with manufacturers and their technical support team for design, component delivery and rectification solutions.
- Assist to develop installation technician’s technical skills advancement and system understanding.
- Provide technical supporting to Project Managers and site construction teams as required.
A multinational engineering procurement construction (EPC) company based here in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineer, Low Voltage from a recognised institution.
- Professional Engineer Registered in Indonesia.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in related field
Good command in English (speaking and writing) is required. Excellent communication skills (Oral and written) are essential.
Good time management capabilities.
Commercial with Heavy industrial experience would be an asset, especially in the mining sector.
Design, testing and commissioning, installation, maintenance of low‐mid level product range (Simplex, Zettler, Notifier, Siemens, Edward Brand).
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Safety work environment
- Medical, bonus, leaves covered.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology