Facilities & Services Manager
Job reference: VHR/FAS/08/2016. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
This position would be responsible toprovide a service to, or to operate facilities across the Martabe Operation, and to provide support services to other departments in the Production and Non Production areas of the Operation. Specific focus and attention is required to manage of these services, in a manner which ensures all operational and maintenance plans, systems and processes are in place.
Multinational Gold Mining Company with the operating site in North Sumatra
- Graduation from recognised in Hospitality Services Management / Hotel & Restaurant Management.
- Proficient with Facility Services in Mining and site base.
- 10 years or more relevant experience in managing site facilities such as Camp and Catering Management, Building Maintenance and Travel Management.
- Ability to manage the work of others on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- High Personal Integrity, Good self-initiative and ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet.
- Proficient in English skills both written and spoken
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect to the local people and their culture
- Willing to be based on site.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Working on Roster
- You may apply directly in application section below or please send your resume in English with MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology