Finance Admin Manager
Job reference: VHR/FAM/09/2016. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
Manage full spectrum of Statutory accounting and financial management functions
Oversee timely month end closing process and in compliant with Policy, including timely reconciliation and approval of all balance sheet accounts
Work with Business and Functions to provide monthly analysis on results vs Plan vs Forecast as well as action plans to address headwinds
Manage country P&L by working with Business and Functions to meet Plan
Provide internal management reports to meet local Business needs and identify opportunities to improve profitability or reduce costs
Submit monthly reporting package (P&L, Cashflow, etc) requested by Regional Finance and Corporate on a timely basis
Guide and oversee the annual budgeting process for Champion
Perform annual review of key business cycles to ensure proper controls and procedures are in place as well as opportunities for business improvements.
Improve operating cash flow and accuracy of forecasted cash flow through tighter control over credit collection and over operational costs
Timely preparation of tax returns to local tax authority and tax reports to corporate tax department
Oversee banking relationships and ensure bank accounts are administered with effective control through review of reconciliation and cash flow analysis
Manage relationships and handle the works with tax advisors, corporate secretary and auditors
Multinational company which expertise in water, hygine and energy technologies and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting / ACCA or equivalent;
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in financial/accounting functions in foreign MNC with at least 3 years in Public Accounting
- High degree of analytical and decision making skills are required along with the ability to plan and implement change while being involved in daily activities.
- Must be able to adapt to dynamic change environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill, ability to develop and maintain favorable working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Hands-on, highly motivated and attention to details
- Familiarity with AccPac, Hyperion Financial Management (“HFM”) will be preferred although not essential
- Strong sense of business acumen.
Salary and benefits:
- Insurance and medical covered
- Competitive salary offered
- Bonus and THR
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology