Finance & Administration Manager (Manufacture Company)
Job reference: VHR/FAM/012018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
The job holder will be responsible for the effective management of the entire spectrum of Finance, Accounting, Tax, Audit, Credit Management, Internal Control, Risk Management, Compliance, IT/IS, Business / Commercial Process Management functions in accordance to Company policies and objectives.
Main role is to facilitate the alignment of all the above support functions with the broad business and strategic plans of the company. The incumbent is therefore expected to be an effective business partner to his/her peers and colleagues in the other business areas, e.g. Sales & Marketing, Production, Technical Application, HR, Purchase, etc.
- Responsible for overall financial control, management and reporting for the location(s) / business units the role covers
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of monthly / periodic financial statements and management reports as required
- Responsible independently for annual statutory audit and preparation of annual accounts / reports for compliance with local government regulations
- Design and implement Internal Control practices and processes that comply with statutory and corporate requirements
- Manage tax and related legal issues in compliance with local statutory and corporate requirements
- Ensure compliance with government regulations for import / export and any other regulation; for taxation such as VAT returns, Employee income tax, Withholding tax, corporate income tax and any other tax returns
- Assessing customer credit applications, taking into account all business and risk management factors, apply debt enforcement procedures
- Liaise with company bankers, insurances, auditors and government bodies on any requirements in relation to the Company’s financial and administration operations
- Provide financial advice, analysis and support to line managers and country management for business decisions and investments
- Provide supervision and local leadership to the purchasing, export-import & IT-IS executives stationed locally
A multinational and established polymer company based in cikarang, west java, Indonesia.
- Degree in Accounting. Additional qualification in MBA (Finance) would be ideal.
- Qualified CPA/recognized professional accountant.
- At least 15 years financial and commercial experience
- Prior experience in the manufacturing sector and knowledge of the legal and business practices will be essential
- Effective management of Finance, Accounting, Tax, Audit, Credit Management, Internal Control, Risk Management, Compliance, IT/IS, Business / Commercial Process Management, Logistics, Purchasing
- Proven analytical aptitude, solid business acumen and commerciality
- Hands on’ leadership and operational style, coupled with strategic business skills
- Independent and able to work systematically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa
- MS Office proficient (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), SAP or similar experiece.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive and competitive salary packages
- Career path
- Will be based in Cikarang, West Java, Indonesia
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology