Equipment Supervisor (Mining Company)
Job reference: VHR/EQT/29032018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- The equipment supervisor is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing the operations of all equipment for effective maintenance and repair programs, equipment safety programs and equipment use on company job sites.
- The position acts as a technical advisor on all equipment issues and assists the management team with equipment budgets and potential equipment purchases.
- Monitors and tracks equipment on a daily basis by job site, type and use.
- Prepares a monthly budget report
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis to comply with company safety policies.
- An established mining company based in Indonesia
- Minimum 3 years of experience in equipment are for mining company.
- Bachelor degree from mechanical or related field.
- Having good knowledge on heavy equipment
- Able to making decision.
- Willing to be placed on sites.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary packages and benefits.
- Working on a roster.
- Site will be on Melak, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology