Coastal & Ocean (ICOP) Director
Job reference: VHR/COD/01/2017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Define conservation priorities in the area of responsibility.
- Promote creation of enabling conditions to promote an effective CTI Secretariat in support of implementation and advancement of both the CTI Regional and National Plan of Actions
- Disseminates best practices, provides training and analyses to best implement organizational measures of success, and develop key partnerships with public & private organizations in order to identify and resolve technical issues and to widely communicate solutions, innovative scientific methods, analysis, tools and frameworks to address the natural system needs.
- n collaboration with management team and program staff, lead creation of the annual program plan and budgeting processes which support the company mission, vision and long-term strategic goals.
- Multinational Non Government Organization
- BA/BS degree and 12 years’ experience in marine protected area/tropical coastal management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fundraising experience, including identifying donor prospects and donor cultivation.
- Experience designing, implementing, and directing complex or multiple projects of strategic importance, including managing finances, supervising multidisciplinary professionals and coordinating the work of partners while meeting deadlines.
- Supervisory experience, including motivating, leading, setting objectives and managing performance.
- Networking skills with high level conservation contacts.
- Negotiation skills.
- 12-15 years’ experience in conservation practice or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Developing practical applications of scientific concepts and technical innovations for conservation purposes.
- Knowledge of politics and society with respect to environmental affairs; politically savvy.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Annual leaves
- You may apply directly in application section below or please send your resume in English with MS word format to application@veritynet,au
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology