Construction Manager (Agribusiness Company)
Job reference: VHR/CM/03082017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Control and monitor construction productivity and schedule performance.
- Manage construction effort.
- Oversee and manage day to day construction management.
- Will be permanently based either Sumatra or Kalimantan without roster.
- Upon project completion have to be willing to move anywhere as requires.
One of the leading agribusiness and food company in Indonesia
- Minimum of 8 years experience as Construction Manager for Manufacturing, Agribusiness and or EPC companies.
- Experienced working in multinational companies.
- Minimum Bachelor of Civil Engineering from reputable Universities.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package.
- Willing to be based on site.
- Housing and transportation covered.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology