Cost Engineer (Mining/Construction Company)
Job reference: VHR/CE/11092017. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Coordinate the budgeting and forecasting related to the construction project.
- Working closely with various stakeholders, your key responsibilities are looking after the product costing process, analyzing the results and variances to standard, preparing fixed cost analysis, internal control at the project.
- Follow up of CAPEX for project, manage the cash performance of the site and any other ad-hoc projects.
- Oversee timely month end closing process and in compliant with Policy, including timely reconciliation and approval of all balance sheet accounts.
- Work with Business and Functions to provide monthly analysis on results vs Plan vs Forecast as well as action plans to address headwinds.
- Manage project P&L by working with Business and Functions to meet Plan.
- Provide internal management reports to meet local Business needs and identify opportunities to improve profitability or reduce costs.
- Guide and oversee the annual budgeting process.
- Perform annual review of key business cycles to ensure proper controls and procedures are in place as well as opportunities for business improvements.
- Improve operating cash flow and accuracy of forecasted cash flow through tighter control over credit collection and over operational costs.
Mining and construction engineering company in Indonesia
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting / ACCA or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in financial/accounting costing.
- High degree of analytical and decision making skills are required along with the ability to plan and implement change while being involved in daily activities.
- Must be able to adapt to dynamic change environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill, ability to develop and maintain favorable working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Hands-on, highly motivated and attention to details.
- Strong sense of business acumen.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary offered.
- Good career path.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology