Cost Accounting Officer (Mining Company)
Job reference: VHR/CAO/12022018. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Specifically responsible to manage cost accounting and the job required to travel to site.
- Review all the account in Profit and Loss.
- Review all the account in Balance Sheet
- Review bank reconciliation report.
- Preparing IFR report to BOD and other related parties
- An established mining company based in Indonesia.
- Bachelor degree of Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
- Good communication.
- Able to work under preasure.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary packages.
- Medical and insurance covered.
- Based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology