Business Development Manager
Job reference: VHR/BDMR/2015. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Ensure the research & feasibility study for the development of the company's business including but not limited to determining the development (projects) are new, schemes effort (full ownership, JO, JV, Acquisition), and the type of property developed in terms of price, segment and configuration; land bank procurement; and perform business intelligence.
- The role will be also maintaining good relationship with project owners, brokers, investors and others that related to the business development
- A holding company with one of the main business in property
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good communications, business development and marketing.
- Have experience in project property, land aquisitions.
- Able to do the feasibility study for the development and perform business intelegence
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Business Development or Management.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Medical and Insurance coverage
- You may apply directly in application section below or please send your resume in English with MS word format to email@example.com
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology