Human Resources Assistant
Job reference: VHR/ASHR/2015. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
Manage and collaborate with all plants to complete time attendance to ensure the accuracy of OT and Leave system. Prepare payroll for entire organization by input the related attendance, OT, meal allowance, shift allowance and other. Be the contact person to collaborate with outsourcing payroll to ensure the payroll process is proper managing.
Collaborate with recruitment agencies on online advertisement and arranging an interview with proper documentations for process. Ensure the Employee Agreement and documents of new employees are in place and well managing until the confirmation
- Arrange and coordinate with all departments to conduct activities to improve the employee relations in the organization.
- Monitor and collaborate with Welfare and Social Security and Provident Fund on related matters upon the requirement to ensure all requirements on statutory is complied.
Facilitate on the organization’s in-house training upon the request as well as manageable on registration with external training vendors to support the development of human capital.
Manage relationship by up dating information to union by meeting.
Prepare and monitor some fundamental reports of HR to have value information be ready to support when needed from business request that include Manpower working hours, OT monitor, Leave, training record, HR dbase and SAP.
Assist HR Manager to manage of the basic benefits program to meet company objectives such as uniform, annual medical check-up, premedical check-up, medical insurance card and other.
Perform as a contact person on Visa Application entire organization upon the requested
Up date Labour Agreement per 2 years.
Up date all contract related to our sourcing.
Make sure report tor Investment Board and Departement of trade is on time.
Make sure industrial permit, environment ermit andrelated with Labour permit is compliance.
- Multinational company that share a wide common technological base which activities address to following markets; iron & steel, foundry, alumunium, mineral processing, hydrocarbon, power generation and solar energy.
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management or other related in field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR’s field.
- Knowledge in all transactional HR activities.
- Understanding of Indonesian Labour Laws.
- Understanding working with union.
- Good verbal and written communication skills both Bahasa & English
- Knowledge on manufacturing management is an advantage.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and complete in timely manner.
- Be able to travel to up-country upon the request.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Medical and Insurance allowance
- Festive allowance
- You may apply directly in application section below or please send your resume in English with MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology