Community Economic Development Manager
Job reference: 1752. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Analyze community economic development needs and challenges, and develop appropriate strategy to address these needs and challenges
- Provide guidelines and directions to ongoing economic and business development; village based development programs, small and medium enterprise development program, revolving fund program, and transfer of appropriate agricultural skills and technology programs.
- Establish and maintain strategic alliances with NGOs, government agencies, educational institutions and regional and national business communities.
- Plan, develop, monitor and control the use of annual working plan and budget , ensure that target are achieved within the approval budget in accordance of company’s policies.
- Provide updates and recommendations to senior management regarding community economic development and other related social and political issues.
Verity HR invites professionals who like to challenge themselves for Community Economic Development Manager in Papua, Indonesia. Our client is one of the world-leading mining company.
- Minimum Master Degree in Economics or Social Science or relevant major from reputable Universities.
- Should have minimum of 10 years of experience in the areas of regional economic, business development, and community capacity building programs.
- Have an understanding in community needs assessment or
- Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA).
- Advanced knowledge in Business feasibility study and financial analysis
- Experienced working in extensive exposure to local, regional, and national social and political issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Willing to work in Site in Papua.
Salary and benefits:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and being rewarded with a competitive salary in a role which you can make you own within a supportive and passionate team.
To apply for this position please send your resume in English and MS word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology