Industrial Sales Executive
Job reference: 1745. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Achieve the set targets as per the company’s business plan.
- Expand the industrial customer base by adding new customers and by appointing new distributors.
- Provide customers with relevant and required technical information and application knowledge in a timely manner.
- Follow up on payment from customers and ensure that there are no outstandings.
- Regularly collect market intelligence with regard to competition information like prices, promos, new products and other relevant market related information and provide the same to the Sales manager every month.
Our client company is a fast growing multinational lubricant company. They are currently looking for an Industrial Sales Executive to join their team. Successful candidate will gain a new challenge in his/her career and received an attractive remuneration package
- To be successful in this role, you must possess at least a Bachelor Degree of Mechanical/Industrial/Chemical Engineering
- Ideal candidate should have minimum 3 years experiences in sales, preferably for industrial company
- Experience in lubricants or chemical company would be preferred
- Should be creative and having good analytical skill
- Having good communication skill
- Fluent in English
Salary and benefits:
this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and being rewarded with a competitive salary in a role which you can make you own within a supportive and passionate team.
To apply for this position please send your resume in English and MS word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology