Project Engineer (Coal Mining)
Job reference: VHR/PRE/11052019. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
- Completing engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements
- Overseeing all aspects of an engineering team at the design department
- Controlling and maintaining project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems at the design department, to ensure timely and cost effective completion of the project
Our client is a national coal mining owner company at Jakarta with project located at East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
It is a subsidiary company from big group of various industries all over the world.
- To be successful in this role, you must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering
- Ideal candidate should have minimum 5 years experiences similar role at mining industry.
- Good knowledge of mining operational and procedures including project budget plan, review technical drawing plan, calculate the volume of land and water works, civil works, electrical and piping works, control commissioning works.
- Emphasis on problem solving and analytical skills.
- Having good communication skill.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to work in East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Salary and benefits:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and being rewarded with a competitive salary in a role which you can make you own within a supportive and passionate team.
To apply for this position please send your resume in English and MS word to email@example.com
Sr Business Process & Support Manager (Coal Mining)
Job reference: VHR/SMBPS/110520. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
As Senior Manager Business Process & Support you will report to the Board of Directors, provide suggestion and solution for the development of company by doing business process and risk management approaches to keep company's compliance and achieve targets.
Our client is a national coal mining owner at Jakarta and the project is located at East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
It is a big group with various businesses all over the world.
1. Candidate must have mininum of Bachelor degree from Finance/Industrial Engineering/Mining Engineering from reputable universities.
2. Candidate must have experience at least 10 to 15 years as Business Process/Risk Management/Internal Audit.
3. Depth knowledge of business process improvement and risk management for mining industry.
4. Good knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
5. Experience in preparing policies and procedures.
6. Hold certificate in Business Process, Risk Management, Balance Score Card and Six Sigma.
7. Certified in TOT or having the ability to deliver presentation related to its responsibilities.
Salary and benefits:
1. Attractive remuneration and benefits.
2. Good career path.
Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr Human Resources Manager (Holding company - Coal Mining)
Job reference: VHR/SHRM/1105201. Please quote this reference number when discussing this position with us.
Senior Human Resources Manager will responsible to oversee the overall of human resources management for holding company and its subsidiaries.
The person will report directly to the Board of Directors and working at Head Office, Jakarta.
This is a challenging opportunity as the successful candidate with great performance will have the opportunity to be General Manager and developing the company.
Our client is a multinational holding company with businesses in trading and producing coal mining, the Head Office is located at South Jakarta with approximately 200 employees and growing.
The successful candidate will receive opportunity to provide contribution to the growth of its company and at the same time receive many challenges from the Senior Human Resources Manager role.
- Minimum bachelor of psychology or human resources management from top ten universities in Indonesia.
- Hold certified in Human Resources Management field.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with 7 years at managerial level.
- Good understanding about rules and regulations in mining industry.
- Advanced level of leadership and human resources management skills.
- Advanced level of English language skill (both in written and speaking).
- Depth knowledge of problem solving in timely manner, strategical thinker, teamwork, self motivator, innovative and highly integrity.
- Willing to work at company's site (if needed).
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive salary and remuneration package.
- Great and challenging opportunity to join a multinational and holding company.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Browse jobs based on industry
- Architecture/Design Interior
- Automation System and Instrumentation
- Bank/Insurance and Finance
- Constructions / Civil / Engineering
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods / FMCG
- Heavy Equipment
- Hospitality/Food & Beverages/Restaurant/Hotel
- Legal/Law Firm
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property/Real Estate
- Services Mining and Oil & Gas
- Social Services/NGO
- Textile/Garment Machinary
- Water technology